Sydney Harbour Weddings
This website is owned by the cruise operator
(AUSTRALIAN CRUISE GROUP)
- 5-hour Sydney Harbour glass boat wedding reception cruise (boarding time included)
- 4 canapés on arrival | 3-course seated and served menu options
- Beverage service begins at boarding and stops 15 minutes before the cruise ends
- Cruise departure from our own wharf, instead of a public or ferry wharf
- Experienced cruise director to manage the event
- Event coordinator to assist you with planning & execution
- Special dietary requirements catered for at no extra cost
- Wedding Day set up, placement of bonbonnieres & name tags taken care of (guests to provide)
- 15-Page Wedding Checklist to assist with planning and arrangements
CLEARVIEW GLASS BOATWEDDING BENEFITS
- Spectacular weddings on a custom-designed glass boat
- Spacious dining area with 360° glass windows
- Sky Deck with retractable roof (only boat on Sydney Harbour with this feature)
- Customised menus; dishes freshly prepared on board
- Owned by Australian Cruise Group with over 30 years of functions & events catering on Sydney Harbour
- Premium insurance and experienced marine crew
- Regulatory compliance to Australian Maritime Safety Standards
SUGGESTED WEDDING CRUISE PROGRAM
See All Reviews
Thank you so much for your support, not only on the day but leading up to the event, I could not have done it without you. Our team had an amazing time, your staff were fantastic and very professional. My Managing Director was so impressed with the Boat, service and overall structure of the day that he has even asked for contact details to use for future events. Again I thank you and your team, I look forward to working with you again in the future.
My group loved the dinner cruise last night, enjoyed the spectacular Harbour, so thank your staff for me for a job well done.
Great service and food, Staff very friendly and professional. I would recommend Clearview to my friends
CLEARVIEW GLASS BOAT WEDDING DECORATIONS
As expectations and preferences vary from couple to couple, we offer 2 different options when it comes to decorating the vessel for your special day. You can organise the entire decorations for the event with no additional charge. Alternatively, our wedding consultant will be able to provide you with options and prices to suit your budget.
- Chair covers and sash to complete your reception theme
- Disk jockey for the duration of the cruise
- Floral table centrepiece for all guest tables (tables of 8)
- Tea lights on all guest tables
- Wedding bridal tables dressed with silks and sheer wrap around
STRICT DRESS CODE
CLEARVIEW CRUISES IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL HARBOUR CRUISE. This cruise was designed to provide a smart and sophisticated Sydney Harbour cruise experience. To reflect the decorum of this cruise, we request you to kindly adhere to a dress code suitable for a memorable and quality dining experience.
We request you to wear smart casual attire on day cruises, consistent with how you would dress to dine at a quality high-end restaurant. We do not permit athletic wear (tracksuits or sweat pants and hoodies) thongs, singlets, beach wear, etc. Gentlemen are not permitted to wear sleeveless clothing. Ladies are requested to dress respectfully. Jeans are permitted with appropriate footwear.
You may be refused boarding if you are not dressed appropriately as it is fails to meet the decorum of the cruise. Any customer refused boarding due to 'inappropriate dress code', as per the discretion of the captain and cruise director, will be offered a refund. Refund will only apply to the refused passenger, not the whole group.